A key element in our approach to privacy at our company is our commitment to transparency in our privacy program. We aim to achieve this by providing clear and understandable notices of our privacy practices that enable our stakeholders to make meaningful choices about how we collect, use and disclose personal information about them. We offer both brief point of collection privacy notices and comprehensive privacy notices.
- Our point of collection notices are offered at the time we seek to collect certain types of personal information from our stakeholders.
- Our comprehensive privacy notices are intended to provide a thorough perspective on how our privacy practices apply to specific stakeholders.
Our comprehensive privacy notices for certain categories of our stakeholders are listed below.
- Global Privacy Commitment to Contractors, Consultants & Other External Partners
- Global Data Practices Notice for Healthcare Professionals
- Employment Privacy and Data Protection
- Privacy Notice for U.S. Patients, Consumers and Caregivers
Mobile App Privacy
Protection of Social Security Numbers
We protect U.S. Social Security Numbers (SSNs) and other government-issued identification numbers in accordance with our Cross Border Privacy Rules Policy and our Global Privacy and Data Protection Policy, which requires in relevant part that SSNs be appropriately secured, in accordance with their sensitivity, from loss, misuse, and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration or destruction.